* The nurse is in need of some help for the vision and hearing screening! Please see the following message:
Thank you in advance if you are able to help out!
*Fundraiser Message From PTA:
We just kicked off the exciting Orange Ruler Fun Run Program and hopefully you received the parent letter and donation envelope that came home on Sept. 15th. THANK YOU for all your support with this important fundraiser. The funds raised with this program will be used for technology enhancements, art, science and student enrichment programs as well as classroom grants and much more, and directly benefit your child and school. You can also directly help your child and their specific class win the team prizes with every donation. Orange Ruler has made it very easy for you to participate, please take a few minutes with your child and follow these simple steps:
- Register your child or children at: orangeruler.com/signup
- Send donation requests via email and Facebook. All donations are 100% tax-deductible and we accept all company matching funds
- To ensure your child does not miss out on the program activities, and that our classroom rankings are up to date, be sure to enter all check and cash donations in the Orange Ruler online system as soon as you receive them.
- Turn in all checks and cash donations in the donation envelope on turn-in day.
Looking forward to seeing you on Curriculum Night where I get to share all the wonderful things we will be learning this year, expectations of growth, and a time for you to sign up for volunteering! We are meeting at 6:00 in my classroom to begin the presentation. It will promptly end at 6:45 so we can meet in the MPR with the other teachers and the principal. It is a "kid free" event. See you soon!!!
Challenger Elementary School
Phone Number: 837-7581
Email Address: email@example.com
Please remember to have students wear tennis shoes girls wear shorts underneath skirts/dresses on P.E. days.
Library books will be returned to the library early Friday morning.
9/3- Parent Orientation 9:45-10:15
- Student Assessments 12:00-3:30
9/4- First Day of Kindergarten!!
9/12- Paperwork due- POPCORN PARTY!!
9/16- Picture Day
9/18- Curriculum Night 6:00-6:45
9/25- Vision and Hearing Screening
8:25- School Begins!
8:30-8:40- Morning Message
8:40-10:30- Literacy Block (specialist from 8:40-9:10 M, W)
11:00-11:45- Lunch and Recess
11:45-12:20- Quiet Time and Math
12:25-12:55- Comprehension or Specialist (T, TH, F)
1:45-2:50- Social Studies/Science/ Health
2:55- Dismissal (Except on Wednesdays when we dismiss at 12:45)