DRIVER ED SUMMER SESSION will be held at Issaquah High School. See the attached enrollment packet and sign up today. Enrollment begins Monday, May 6!
Fall Driver Ed at Skyline: See the attached calendars and application packets.
NOTE: The enrollment procedure has changed beginning with this summer session.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please note that the procedure for enrolling in Driver Ed has changed from last school year.
IMPORTANT *** IMPORTANT *** IMPORTANT *** IMPORTANT
To enroll in the Summer or Fall, 2013 session of Traffic Safety Education, you must follow the these steps in the order presented:
1. If you already have your driver permit or you have a Washington State ID Card, go to Step 3.
2. If you do not already have a Washington State driver’s permit or a Washington State ID Card, go to https://secure.dol.wa.gov/home/
a. Click on Join Now! to set up your account with the Washington State Department of Licensing (D0L).
b. lick on Pre-Apply to get your first permit and fill out all of the information requested.
c. The DOL computer system will then email you an activation link. Click on the link to activate your account.
d. The DOL will also issue you a Student Identification Number. Keep that number in a safe place and enter it on the Skyline application form.
3. Download and complete the Issaquah application packet (for SUMMER) or the Skyline application packet (for Fall)—remember to enter your DOL Student Identification Number. You cannot enroll in this course without that number!
4. Bring your completed application packet (pages 3-5) to the bookkeeper at Skyline along with your check for $525 (Fall session fee).
5. The Traffic Safety Coordinator at Skyline will go onto the DOL website and validate your permit waiver. IMPORTANT: The DOL will not issue your driving permit until 10 days before the first day of class.
6. Get your driving permit within those 10 days and bring it with you on the first day of class.