Generic Content

The DOL (Department of Licensing) no longer gives either written tests or the drive tests.  They have farmed them out to participating driving schools.  Issaquah School District is planning on giving the tests, but will probably not actually start until January 2015.  In the meantime, we recommend Munro's Driving School in Renton. 

You need to register with the DOL and get a DOL ID number (the same number that is on your driver's license). I need this number to authorize a waiver so that the student doesn't initially have to take the written test to get their learner's permit.  This is the link to the DOL to get the confirmation number:

DOL Learner’s Permit: