Today we worked on:
1. Syria Simulation of the Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
1. Review for FINAL.
There will be an additional review time at 10:45-11:45 Thursday in Room 1406 for those who would like additional time to review with Ms. Petersen - bring a snack!
1. Foreign Policy Simulation Prep
HW: Be ready for simulation on Tuesday and begin review for final (see study guide 6/8)
REMINDER: Tuesday 6/13 is the LAST day to turn in late work.
1. Watching Videos related to ISIS and Syria Conflict
2. Review of 9/11 and history rise of ISIS
3. Introducing our last major assignment - Senate Committee on Foreign Relations simulation NEXT TUESDAY. Instructions: Syria Foreign Policy Presentation.docx
HW: Finish reading notes from Chapter 18 (UN).
Study Guide for finals: 9th SS Final Semester 2 Study Guide 2017.docx
1. Lecture notes on Syria
HW due tomorrow: Syria Facts- Read and highlight important info: Syria Reading.docx
Textbook Online: www.classlink.com (click on the Pearson icon) Optional code: "issaquah"
Turn It In class ID: 13395976 password: freshmen
Actively Learn class code: C70B2
Click here for a MLA style writing guide with explanations from the Purdue Online Writing Lab
Please check the calendar daily for assignment due dates and daily agenda.