You will need two pieces of information to use your Connect account: Your Student Access sign-in name and a Connect password. Your teacher can help you find your Student Access sign-in name.
Students with valid, unique email addresses in Student Access
If your parents provided a valid, unique email address for you in Student Access, you may create a Connect password at any time:
- Click on the Sign In tab in the upper right corner of this site.
- At the bottom of the sign-in form, click the Reset here link.
- Enter your email address (the same that is on record in Student Access) and click the Recover Password button.
- Check your email inbox for an email from Connect. It should arrive in a minute or two.
- Open the mail and click on the link on the bottom of the message.
- You will be signed in to Connect and asked to create a new Connect password.
Please note: The next time you sign in to Connect, your username is the same as your Student Access sign-in name (e.g. SMITHJOE123).
Students that do not have unique or valid email addresses in Student Access
If you do not have a valid, unique email address in Student Access, your password is your Student ID number.
If you would like to create your own password or receive email notifications from Connect, your Student Access records must be updated with a unique, valid an email address. Elementary students cannot self-update email addresses via Student Access, so please ask your teacher to send your information to our District record keeper. Once we have your new email address in Student Access and Connect, you may change your Connect password by following the steps listed above.