You will need two pieces of information to use your Connect account: Your Student Access sign-in name and a Connect password.
Students with valid, unique email addresses in Student Access
If you have a valid email address on record in Student Access, you may create a Connect password at any time:
- Click on the Sign In tab in the upper-right corner of this site.
- At the bottom of the sign-in form, click the Reset here link.
- Enter your email address (the same that is on record in Student Access) and click the Recover Password button.
- Check your email inbox for an email from Connect. It should arrive in a minute or two.
- Open the mail and click on the link on the bottom of the message.
- You will be signed in to Connect and asked to create a new Connect password.
Please note: The next time you sign in to Connect, your username is the same as your Student Access sign-in name (e.g. SMITHJOE123).
Students that do not have unique or valid email addresses in Student Access
If you do not have a valid email address on record in Student Access, your password is your Student ID number.
If you want to change your password or receive email notifications from Connect, you must update your Student Access records with a unique, valid email address. Connect accounts are updated every morning to match what is found in Student Access. Once your account is updated with your new email address, you may change your password using the steps listed above.
If you don't have your Student Access log-in name, contact your school's main office.
If you are uncertain about your email address on file, log in to your Student Access account to double check. If your email address is blank or incorrect, submit a correction according to the directions provided in Student Access. Within 24 hours, Connect will use that updated email address to automatically generate an account for you. At that time, follow the directions above to create your Connect password. If you do not follow the password creation process above, your account will remain locked.