Issaquah Connect is a service offered by the Issaquah School District for hosting employee websites for communicating with students, other employees, or parents. Feel free to browse around and explore what other employees are doing with Connect. Most content is available for the general public to view; however, Connect Help and other websites will only be visible once you sign in.
Signing in to Connect
Your Connect username is your District email address. If this is your first time signing in to Connect, you must create a new Connect password to "unlock" your account.
To reset your Connect password:
- Click on the Sign In tab in the upper-right corner of this site.
- At the bottom of the sign-in form, click the Reset here link.
- Enter your District email address, and click the Recover Password button.
- Open Outlook and check your email inbox for an email from Connect. It should arrive within a minute or two.
- Open the mail message and click on the link provided to verify your identity.
- You will be signed into Connect and asked to create a new Connect password.
Connect training and assistance
Each school has a school webmaster available to answer any questions you have about Connect. Some of our more-experienced school webmasters may also provide on-site Connect classes for employees. If you have trouble finding the help you need, please contact us for more options.