ALL WORK DUE APRIL 3, 2019 !!!
1. Assignments-Directions- Due Dates / April (posted above & emailed home many times !!!). Information sent to parents September 1-10, and in Class Directions.
2. Contact Teacher: students can meet w/their teacher during BBT on Wednesday or by appt. as needed. Email is fastest, make sure your email in Family Access is updated to receive emails from us and reminders.
3. FLASH 1 + 2 - SIGN UP HERE! There are 2 Sessions and you will sign up with a Google Form in September. The link will posted here and also emailed home to parents/students. You will attend after school. Preview dates at ISD Admn Building for new FLASH curriculum. FLASH Information
4. ONLINE HEALTH BOOK - Connected Ed in CLASSLINK to access the online book. First sign in at Beaver Lake to a school computer, change your password,then refresh screen to get into Classlink and now access it at home as well.
5. PE HOURS - 75 Hours - 1.5 hrs per day maximum on the Fitness Log - getting your heart rate into the target zone for you. (see Directions for detailed info) 60 minutes of physical activity per day is recommended. 40 hours due Jan 1 or first day back from Winter Break and 35 hours remaining Due April 3 (or end of April as needed)
Mr. Ireland 425-837-4196 Ms. Clemans 425-837-4132
Curriculum content, instruction, grades, assignments
Mrs. Beck, Beaver Lake Middle School, (425) 837-4180 or firstname.lastname@example.org