2019-2020 School Bus Routes Now Available Online Only 2019-2019 school bus routes are now available online! Please note this is a change to previous years. Cards with bus route information will NOT be mailed home this year. Please visit the Find Your School and Bus Route webpage for your student's bus route information. Please read the login tips on this page - it is not your Family Access login info. After school activity bus routes will be posted on the Find Your School and Bus Route webpage as soon as they are available. If you cannot find your students route or have questions, please contact Transportation at 425.837.6330.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org before noon of the day that you have changes to your going home plan.
Sept. 4,5,6Sept. 5Sept. 9Sept. 19Oct. 14Oct. 17 Oct 31 Nov. 11Nov. 28-29Dec. 4&5 Dec. 23-Jan. 3
Jan. 20Jan. 27 TBDFeb 14Feb 17-21
May 25 TBDTBDTBDTBDJune 18
Meet the teacher :Drop off your school suppliesLast names A-M 10:00-10:30 N-Z 11:00-11:30
Family connection meetings! Curriculum Night! 5:30-6:30 (adults only)First day of school for Kindergarten! School PicturesTeacher Work Day-no school for studentsField Trip! (Jubilee Farms Pumpkin Patch)HalloweenVeterans Day HolidayThanksgiving BreakElementary conferences (no school for students) First Winter Break
M.L. King Day (no school for students) Teacher work day ( no school for students)100s Day CelebrationValentine’s Day Party Mid-Winter Break
Spring BreakMemorial Day7pm Kindergarten Evening Concert MPRThe“Toy Guy” Thank you PTA!Portfolio Celebrations End of the Year party at Ebright ParkLast day of school, dismissal 11:40
* Dates may change due to circumstances.
Student friendly circulars will come home monthly. Browse at your leisure, there are no deadlines until May 31, 2020. All ordering is done on-line. Please follow the prompts on the Scholastic website and use the activation code when ordering.The activation code is HKBQ9 Scholastic website( this will be available 9/21/19)
The Spectrum Song Lyrics
District Lunch Menu
Follow the link to learn more about these hot topics!
Student Arrival/drop offStudent pick-up Daily SnacksBuying Cafeteria LunchBirthdaysLibraryDrinks and Bathrooms
Monday-Music Tuesday-PE, LibraryThursday- MusicFriday- PE
To help your child transition more smoothly to kindergarten, below are some tips and suggestions.
To access current and previous newsletters, curriculum, and "Please sign up" documents, click on "files".
classroom phone: 425-837-5222
Dolores Dalo, Office Registrar, phone number: 425-837-5200.Please phone Dolores, instead of me, if you have a change in your child's transportation plan the day of the change. She will get the message to me!
Listen while the teacher is talking.Follow directions quickly.Raise your to speak.Respect yourself, respect others and respect the school.Be safe and be honest.
This is such an exciting time of year! It will be fun to meet all of you on Tuesday during Creekside’s “ Meet the Teacher” Please say “Hello” when dropping off your school supplies!
10:00 – 10:30 Meet the Teacher for last names A through M
11:00 – 11:30 Meet the Teacher for last names N through Z
An additional item: “Take home/bring back folder” ( A simple “Pee-chee” style folder so that students can take home their daily work.)
The kids in room 164 manage their own supplies. I store any unused supplies until needed. Directions for your school supplies:
1) When you arrive at our classroom, please help your child sort his/her supplies:
2) Find your child’s tote. Put the twistables, markers, crayons, erasers, scissors, and Elmer’s glue into the compartments.
3) On the whiteboard next to the calendar, you will find a ziplock baggie with your child’s name on it. Take it off of the whiteboard and put your child’s glue sticks in it. Then place it in the tub labeled “glue sticks”.
4) Located on the whiteboard in the front of the classroom, please find a tub marked “head phones”. You will find a ziplock baggie with your child’s name on it. Take the bag off of the whiteboard and put your child’s headphones in it. Then place it in the tub labeled “headphones”.
5) Locate bins around the room for the rest of the “stuff”
6) Make sure that your child has an opportunity to say “hello” and shake my hand.
Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday.