Writing - American Revolution Sites:
http://www.pbs.org/ktca/liberty/ (very good site with videos and lots of great info)
http://mrnussbaum.com/amflash/ (articles, maps, videos)
http://www.spaghettibookclub.org - Read Reviews by Kids
http://xtramath.org - Fun and Free Math Practice (like Multiplication practice)
www.jason.org - online energy labs and resources
Writing: Civil Rights Research
http://www.lbjlib.utexas.edu/Johnson/lbjforkids/civil.shtm The Lyndon B. JohnsonLibrary and Museum
http://www.civilrightsmuseum.org Students may conduct a virtual tour of exhibitsand galleries at the National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis, Tennessee.
http://teacher.scholastic.com/activities/bhistory/index.htm Scholastic’s onlineactivities offer further visual exploration of Martin Luther King Jr.’s life, onlinemessage board discussions, and interactive activities.
Camp Seymore overview - click here
Order Books Online! - Our class does our Scholastic Book Orders online only. Click here and use the activation code J3BKZ.
9:05 - First Bell9:15 - School Starts12:20 - 1:00 Recess and Lunch2:20 - 2:40 Second Recess3:40 - Dismissal
Tuesdays and Thursdays - Social Studies with Mrs. Binks from 2:40-3:40
Use this link to access and add resources you are using in your research.
Go to our class padlet about recommended books. There you can ask for a recommendation or get one!
Our class blog is hosted on the Bloomz app. Student bloggers post twice a week. I use it to post tons of pictures, quick announcements, and the volunteer calendar. Sign up to see what is happening in our classroom!
Monday no specialistTuesday PE 11:40-12:20Wednesday no specialistThursday music 10:05-10:45Friday PE 10:05-10:45
Monday no specialistTuesday music 11:40-12:20Wednesday music 11:40-12:20 Thursday library 9:45-10:45Friday PE 10:05-10:45
Email is the most effective way to reach me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Classroom Phone Number: (425) 837- 5830
The Laboratory is located in Portable 1 (aka Portblandia)
1) What is your favorite color(s)? Purple and green
2) What do you like to do when you aren't at school? Running, reading, shopping, hanging out with my family
3) What is your favorite sport to play and/or watch? Football
4) What is your favorite treat? Salted caramels, gluten free cookies!
5) What is your favorite restaurant or type of food? Wild Fin, Purple, Coho
6) What is your favorite place(s) to shop? Nordstrom, Lulu, Athleta, Anthropologie
7) When is your birthday (date only)? July 2nd
8) Who is your favorite author/children's author? Tedd Arnold, Basher Books, Mo Willems
9) Where is your favorite place to visit (or would you like to visit?) Walla Walla, Paris, Ireland
10) What's your favorite coffee drink? Vanilla Americano
11) Is there anything else we may not know about you? I'm gluten and dairy free
Home - General Information
Blog - Collaboration Links
Calendar - Main Events and Due Dates
Files - Important forms for homework and projects