Happy Monday Parents & Students!
The district has made lots of lessons. You can find them updated here every week: https://wakelet.com/@ISDTLS411
Since we have finished the fraction module, there would normally be an assessment. Instead we will be doing a variety of fraction work this week. Please do as much of it as you can! This work is for the whole week, and does not need to be done in any particular order.
1. Fraction review packet (attached – please notice that I have also attached the answers for parents).
2. Fraction Math Project (also attached).
3. Zearn lessons (clever)
4. Xtramath (clever)
1. Independent Reading 30-40 minutes. Tell me what you’re reading lately!
1. Start a new piece of informational writing similar to the county project. Think of a topic you’ve studied, that you know a lot about, or that you’d like to learn about. Over the next week, you’re going to write an informational essay that teaches others interesting and important things about the topic you choose. Choose your topic today, then start to gather information about it. Write that information down. You can get the information from your own knowledge, from books you might have, or from the internet (have your parents supervise if you decide to use the internet!).
2. Grammar Lessons: https://www.noredink.com (clever)
Pick a lesson a day
Read a https://www.dogonews.com article for current events
Remember, you can always do typing or coding through clever.com. Or, send me an email and I’ll write back to you!